文章 mslaw » 週六 22 11月, 2014 07:11

補充一句.冷卻部份.用液氮会好些.
若條件不能可用冰水.以增抽速..

Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

文章 Chanlunlun » 週六 22 11月, 2014 10:36

The main problem of DIY vacuum coater is that it is difficult to coat Silican Monoxide coating. Without silicon monoxide the naked aluminium coating will tarnish very soon, quite an affect to the contrast of the final image except than your mirror is very big in which case the extreme light gatherig power eclipses the effect of contrast drop.

It is unfortunate that silicon monoxide does not sublimate readily like aluminium. An electron sputtering equipment is required to konck out siicon monoxide molecules to make it vaporize. Electron sputtering gun is expensive and is not readily available in market.

Except that you are going to deal with mirror bigger than 16 inches it's my suggestion that mailing to ZhiTong will be a better alternative. ZhiTong constantly gives a very firm and rigid silicon monoxide overcoating which is, quite difficult to produce with home brew vacuum chamber.

How do I know all about this ? Because I had my own vacuum chamber (16 inches diameter metal chamber directly coupled to a 6 inches diffusion pump. China make mechanical first stage vacuum pump. High voltag discharge tube vacuum indicator.) decades ago and I know the difficulties to deal with silicon monoxide coating technique.

I wholeheartedly wish that you will success.

luciano
主序星
文章: 177
註冊時間: 週五 24 7月, 2009 16:37
來自: Macau

文章 luciano » 週六 22 11月, 2014 15:48

mslaw 寫:不知你有沒有監察机械泵是否到達-3torr
另外真空泵要在机械泵到-3t後
才打閞閥門抽至高真空約-6t才
可進行噴度工作.(机械泵未到真空度
打開擴散泵会導至反油.)

濃了發黄.可能鍍過龍.又或者真空玻璃罩
內仍有氧氣.
鋁絲加熱時也同一時間氧化了.

我的经驗在加熱發熱綫時分三過階段.
先加熱發熱綫至暗紅色約600C,
稍停1至2秒.之後即將電流調至最大.
當鋁絲氣化沉積於玻璃鐘罩上.即馬
上迅速關上電流.滅少過熱的鋁原子
氣化沉積在鏡面上.

鐘罩边沿最好塗上一属Silcon Grease
以保密封.

MSLaw
謝謝你提供了寶貴的資料給大家,
但很難用幾十萬甚至過百萬實驗室的設備及條件比,
畢竟我的設備一萬不到,日後升級能鍍半米鏡都是一萬多,
我歡迎有人能買一台可以鍍半米鏡的完善設備為愛好者提供鍍鏡服務的。
相信大家都會感謝他﹗

可能你完全沒有看到影片,不知我已用了 Silcon Grease

luciano
主序星

文章 luciano » 週六 22 11月, 2014 15:52

Chanlunlun 寫:The main problem of DIY vacuum coater is that it is difficult to coat Silican Monoxide coating. Without silicon monoxide the naked aluminium coating will tarnish very soon, quite an affect to the contrast of the final image except than your mirror is very big in which case the extreme light gatherig power eclipses the effect of contrast drop.

It is unfortunate that silicon monoxide does not sublimate readily like aluminium. An electron sputtering equipment is required to konck out siicon monoxide molecules to make it vaporize. Electron sputtering gun is expensive and is not readily available in market.

Except that you are going to deal with mirror bigger than 16 inches it's my suggestion that mailing to ZhiTong will be a better alternative. ZhiTong constantly gives a very firm and rigid silicon monoxide overcoating which is, quite difficult to produce with home brew vacuum chamber.

How do I know all about this ? Because I had my own vacuum chamber (16 inches diameter metal chamber directly coupled to a 6 inches diffusion pump. China make mechanical first stage vacuum pump. High voltag discharge tube vacuum indicator.) decades ago and I know the difficulties to deal with silicon monoxide coating technique.

地區有了自己的鍍鏡機,就不需要考慮複雜的硅化物保護膜,
像澳門區的文天愛好者,我可以隨時免費提供鍍鏡服務。
請問你會提供免費鍍鏡服務給文天愛好者嗎?
相信大家都會感謝你﹗

你說易起污斑的應該是銀,鋁沒有這麼快起斑,而且是環境極惡劣時才會。

luciano
主序星

文章 luciano » 週六 22 11月, 2014 15:59

我自己的信念是一百年前的人做到,一百年後源用他們的簡單技術,
我自己沒有多少資金及環境條件,
就只能用原用一百年前實驗室簡單的設備來做。
對現今的資源設備條件應該不成問題。

我絕對歡迎絕對欣賞你們用現時的技術做一台出來,再發貼給大家分享。
可能大家只知表面技術而沒有深入理解設備難處,
請大家不要用現時的技術來提問或指點,用現時的技術那真的是為難了我。
一台簡單電源蒸發器最少都要3800元,電離的電源更貴。
資金壓力會很大明白麻﹗ [壓力]
我自己搞的蒸發電源200元差距很大。請不要為難了我算幫忙啊﹗ [壓力]
附加檔案
Untitled-2.jpg
(62.78 KiB) 已下載 6632 次

Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

文章 Chanlunlun » 週六 22 11月, 2014 16:27

luciano 寫:
Chanlunlun 寫:The main problem of DIY vacuum coater is that it is difficult to coat Silican Monoxide coating. Without silicon monoxide the naked aluminium coating will tarnish very soon, quite an affect to the contrast of the final image except than your mirror is very big in which case the extreme light gatherig power eclipses the effect of contrast drop.

Both aluminium and silver coating will tarnish. When silver coating tarnishes it turns to an ugly yellowish brown (silver oxide is black in color) suffering great reflection loss ( from 90% to 60%). When aluminium coating tarnishes it loses all its contrast (aluminium oxide is white in color) but still better than silver coating. Nevertheless it still suffer an at least 10% reflection loss.

To keep the mirror in top performance you either coat the aluminium surface with silicon monoxide or recoat the mirror every 2 years. (This is what exactly observatory class telescope is doing.)

mslaw
星際雲
文章: 42
註冊時間: 週一 21 7月, 2008 17:18
來自: Hong Kong

文章 mslaw » 週六 22 11月, 2014 18:28

luciano 寫:
mslaw 寫:不知你有沒有監察机械泵是否到達-3torr
另外真空泵要在机械泵到-3t後
才打閞閥門抽至高真空約-6t才
可進行噴度工作.(机械泵未到真空度
打開擴散泵会導至反油.)

濃了發黄.可能鍍過龍.又或者真空玻璃罩
內仍有氧氣.
鋁絲加熱時也同一時間氧化了.

我的经驗在加熱發熱綫時分三過階段.
先加熱發熱綫至暗紅色約600C,
稍停1至2秒.之後即將電流調至最大.
當鋁絲氣化沉積於玻璃鐘罩上.即馬
上迅速關上電流.滅少過熱的鋁原子
氣化沉積在鏡面上.

鐘罩边沿最好塗上一属Silcon Grease
以保密封.

MSLaw
謝謝你提供了寶貴的資料給大家,
但很難用幾十萬甚至過百萬實驗室的設備及條件比,
畢竟我的設備一萬不到,日後升級能鍍半米鏡都是一萬多,
我歡迎有人能買一台可以鍍半米鏡的完善設備為愛好者提供鍍鏡服務的。
相信大家都會感謝他﹗

可能你完全沒有看到影片,不知我已用了 Silcon Grease
你三條影片, 昨夜在家用手機看只能開到第三條片.
1及2條看不到.
其實我用的是舊機, 是我卅多年前的經驗, 其中有
一部用港幣 500 大元在柴灣一間塑膠廠二手買入.
用了差不多相同運輸價錢運回工場.
試用該二手機功能做真空噴鍍, 效果強差人意. 因
擴散泵冷凍不足. 做成鍍膜灰暗.
所以擴散泵冷凍一定要足夠, 效果才會顯示.

MSLaw

頭像
Eddy So
夸克星
文章: 16059
註冊時間: 週四 04 12月, 2008 22:35
來自: 中男海

文章 Eddy So » 週六 22 11月, 2014 19:52

記得曾經參觀過特光學的真空電鍍機器,luciano兄能DlY真的是有心有力! [Good Job]

luciano
主序星

文章 luciano » 週六 22 11月, 2014 23:41

Chanlunlun 寫:
luciano 寫:

Both aluminium and silver coating will tarnish. When silver coating tarnishes it turns to an ugly yellowish brown (silver oxide is black in color) suffering great reflection loss ( from 90% to 60%). When aluminium coating tarnishes it loses all its contrast (aluminium oxide is white in color) but still better than silver coating. Nevertheless it still suffer an at least 10% reflection loss.

To keep the mirror in top performance you either coat the aluminium surface with silicon monoxide or recoat the mirror every 2 years. (This is what exactly observatory class telescope is doing.)
Chanlunlun您好﹗
你提供的資料很有用,可作資料對比及樣大家了解天文台的做法。
我自己經驗覺得,真空鍍銀對空氣環境敏感度很大,
我定製的平面鏡片是用真空鍍銀,
春天時問題就出來了。空氣中污染物有硫化物,
遇空氣中的水後成硫酸對鏡片影響很大。

luciano
主序星

文章 luciano » 週六 22 11月, 2014 23:46