無啦。六月個次weekend一好天又係滿燈(人都無所謂)。的士停不了!

頭像
funoooo
夸克星
文章: 7831
註冊時間: 週五 30 6月, 2006 16:34
聯繫:

文章 funoooo » 週四 15 8月, 2013 09:42

扒飯撈麵 寫:無啦。六月個次weekend一好天又係滿燈(人都無所謂)。的士停不了!
這麼夜, 人跑進去做什麼? :shock:
不會是去觀星吧~~~ :shock: :shock: :shock:

頭像
lawrencemok
白矮星
文章: 741
註冊時間: 週一 25 7月, 2011 18:01

文章 lawrencemok » 週四 15 8月, 2013 13:36

竟然攞到禁區紙!! [Good Job] 不知是否用16寸鏡作申請條件 :lol:

Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

文章 Chanlunlun » 週四 15 8月, 2013 19:36

funoooo 寫:
A major part of the crowd was shooting the stars with wide angle lens plus super bright LED torches for purposes I did not understand. They were shooting the milky way framing with the horizon secnery. Thanks for this forum, we have been promoting astronomy too good.

A minority were hikers, they just met at East Dam. The rest were bikers, they were all equipped with super bright headlamps. Last but not least there were taxi, of course with their annoying high intensity xenon headlamps, coming and leaving frequently. Traffic to East Dam will no longer be a problem.

I firmly belief that whenever there are clear nights, this crowd will never die.

Patshek
主序星
文章: 215
註冊時間: 週四 11 3月, 2004 17:31
來自: HKU AC48

文章 Patshek » 週四 15 8月, 2013 21:25

How to get the driving permit? From my understanding, High Island Reservoir is 水塘禁區+郊野公園禁區. Ordinary permit could only drive to Hoi Ha/Wong Shek Pier.

jtcl
主序星
文章: 247
註冊時間: 週四 12 8月, 2010 19:42

文章 jtcl » 週五 16 8月, 2013 09:59

Chanlunlun 寫:
funoooo 寫:
A major part of the crowd was shooting the stars with wide angle lens plus super bright LED torches for purposes I did not understand. They were shooting the milky way framing with the horizon secnery. Thanks for this forum, we have been promoting astronomy too good.

A minority were hikers, they just met at East Dam. The rest were bikers, they were all equipped with super bright headlamps. Last but not least there were taxi, of course with their annoying high intensity xenon headlamps, coming and leaving frequently. Traffic to East Dam will no longer be a problem.

I firmly belief that whenever there are clear nights, this crowd will never die.
Well, I think it is not because of this forum.

There are 1 to 2 guys out there who claimed to be expert on Astrophotography, keep organising Milky Way / Star Trails + Landscape photography every month via Facebook and via DcFever (of course majroty of these events were charged for a tutorial fee), and its unavoidable to attract lots of attention from public.

Chanlunlun
夸克星

文章 Chanlunlun » 週五 16 8月, 2013 18:55

Patshek 寫:How to get the driving permit? From my understanding, High Island Reservoir is 水塘禁區+郊野公園禁區. Ordinary permit could only drive to Hoi Ha/Wong Shek Pier.
Space Museum. East Dam applicable.

Chanlunlun
夸克星

文章 Chanlunlun » 週五 16 8月, 2013 18:58

jtcl 寫:
Chanlunlun 寫:
funoooo 寫:

There are 1 to 2 guys out there who claimed to be expert on Astrophotography, keep organising Milky Way / Star Trails + Landscape photography every month via Facebook and via DcFever (of course majroty of these events were charged for a tutorial fee), and its unavoidable to attract lots of attention from public.
Dear Mr. jtcl,

With all due respect I don't really mean what I say. But sometimes too much "blind" promoting ( commercial oreintated ? ) will lead to negative results.

jtcl
主序星
文章: 247
註冊時間: 週四 12 8月, 2010 19:42

文章 jtcl » 週五 16 8月, 2013 20:54

Chanlunlun 寫:
jtcl 寫:
Chanlunlun 寫:
funoooo 寫:

Dear Mr. jtcl,

With all due respect I don't really mean what I say. But sometimes too much "blind" promoting ( commercial oreintated ? ) will lead to negative results.
Sure. Yes, I agree. Finger cross and hope things will turn better later.

回覆文章

回到「天文活動消息 Astro Activity News」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客