是指APS-C (即Canon X00D, X50D, X0D)相片橫放(風景相landscape mode)時的高度, 或長方形相片較短的一條邊。clover 寫:全年的表好好用,謝謝分享,請問一下,短邊是什麼?
Dear Agnus,anguslau 寫:For those interested, attached is my objects list which I found useful in planning my imaging sessions.
It is a list of objects which I may be interested in imaging, which I compiled over the last few years. Whenever I see any interesting objects or lists (such as the current one posted by Tang sir), I'll try to see if I can add any onto my list. The current list has 230 objects. Most of them are bright or large objects which I find interesting to image. I have deliberately omitted many star clusters and small objects.
Although I use The Sky and SkyTools all the time, I still find this list useful for my planning session because:
1) it tells me in realtime how high (alt) each object is currently at and the maximum alt it can possibly reach
2) it highlights all objects which are currently within two hours of the meridian
3) it tells me at what time each object will cross meridian tonight
4) I can enter the GPS corrdinates of an observing site and a specific date-time for planning an imaging session; or I can use the current date-time during an imaging session
5) on the data sheet, I have entered all the data for each observing site which I can switch easily (by copying to column G on the Data sheet)
6) it also calculates the sideal hour angle of polaris which allows me to polar align my EM-11 easily
7) I can add notes and other imaging session info to the sheet readily for session planning
8 ) I can click the Img link to pop-up an image of the object to remind me what the object is like in an astro photo
Most data are from the SkyTools database. So it should be very accurately. At least I have not encountered any problems with the data so far. Hope it will be useful to some of you.
Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Mine is actually inspired by you suggesting that we should have some planning before we go out for astrophotography.
Obviously, yours is much more useful and comprehensive than mine, especially when one has the computer in the field.
最後由 鄧登凳 於 週四 17 3月, 2011 22:21 編輯，總共編輯了 1 次。
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者：沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客