Can other places be compared with Maldives?

回覆文章
BossKwan
中子星
文章: 1254
註冊時間: 週五 01 10月, 2004 03:07

Can other places be compared with Maldives?

文章 BossKwan » 週日 30 8月, 2015 18:08

There is no doubt Maldives is an unbeatable place for vacation whatever you like water sports or like stargazing at night. However, when looking at the price of Maldives's trip ($$$$$), it is somewhat painful to go ahead....

Thinking about how to spend less, is there really no other choice?
Within a distance of about 2000 km from HK , I spotted a number of places that certainly can cost much less on travel expenses. Most of them became hot vacation spots for HK people in recent years. I have never been to any of them, just judging from photos on internet, all these sites are with beautiful beaches, blue skies, and seeming to be with pretty good sky conditions at nights.....

1. Okinawa 沖繩
2. Sabah 沙巴
3. Ko Samui 蘇梅島
4. Phuket 泰國布吉島
** The number doesn't mean my rating.

Can any guys(brothers or sisters) kindly give your comments, your rating, if you did travel there? Or any much better suggestions beyond the list?

Would like to have your travel tips.
Thank you very much!!

Water
紅巨星
文章: 401
註冊時間: 週一 23 6月, 2014 01:40
來自: H.K.

文章 Water » 週日 30 8月, 2015 23:33

關老闆:

每年1月至3月為馬爾代夫的旱季,平均最低溫度大約27°C,平均最高溫度大約30°C。
每年12月至2月為沖繩的旱季,平均最低溫度大約14°C,平均最高溫度大約20°C。
每年2月至4月為沙巴的旱季,平均最低溫度大約23°C,平均最高溫度大約31°C。
每年1月至3月為蘇梅島的旱季,平均最低溫度大約25°C,平均最高溫度大約30°C。
每年1月至3月為布吉島的旱季,平均最低溫度大約24°C,平均最高溫度大約33°C。

Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

Re: Can other places be compared with Maldives?

文章 Chanlunlun » 週一 31 8月, 2015 08:44

BossKwan 寫:There is no doubt Maldives is an unbeatable place for vacation whatever you like water sports or like stargazing at night. However, when looking at the price of Maldives's trip ($$$$$), it is somewhat painful to go ahead....

Thinking about how to spend less, is there really no other choice?
Within a distance of about 2000 km from HK , I spotted a number of places that certainly can cost much less on travel expenses. Most of them became hot vacation spots for HK people in recent years. I have never been to any of them, just judging from photos on internet, all these sites are with beautiful beaches, blue skies, and seeming to be with pretty good sky conditions at nights.....

1. Okinawa 沖繩
2. Sabah 沙巴
3. Ko Samui 蘇梅島
4. Phuket 泰國布吉島

Can any guys(brothers or sisters) kindly give your comments, your rating, if you did travel there? Or any much better suggestions beyond the list?

Thank you very much!!
Hi Boss Kwan, long time no see. It's lovely to hear that you may plan a trip.

Actually I had been toured all places you mentioned except Samui. ( I belief that Samui is more or less the same.) They are light years away from Maldive because these places are beaches while Maldive is lagoon.

Inside a lagoon means that you don't have light pollution and you have lot lot of fishes and corals at your disposal. Of course Maldive is expensive. Paradise doesn't cost cheap.

But sometimes, especially in rainy season, it will be much cheaper but it still costs. It only rains at daytime, the sky is very clear at night, as verified by my recent trip.

BossKwan
中子星

文章 BossKwan » 週一 31 8月, 2015 22:46

Water 寫:關老闆:

每年1月至3月為馬爾代夫的旱季,平均最低溫度大約27°C,平均最高溫度大約30°C。
每年12月至2月為沖繩的旱季,平均最低溫度大約14°C,平均最高溫度大約20°C。
每年2月至4月為沙巴的旱季,平均最低溫度大約23°C,平均最高溫度大約31°C。
每年1月至3月為蘇梅島的旱季,平均最低溫度大約25°C,平均最高溫度大約30°C。
每年1月至3月為布吉島的旱季,平均最低溫度大約24°C,平均最高溫度大約33°C。
Thanks for your info!

BossKwan
中子星

文章 BossKwan » 週一 31 8月, 2015 23:04

Chanlunlun 寫:
BossKwan 寫:........
1. Okinawa 沖繩
2. Sabah 沙巴
3. Ko Samui 蘇梅島
4. Phuket 泰國布吉島

Thank you very much!!
Hi Boss Kwan, long time no see. It's lovely to hear that you may plan a trip.

Actually I had been toured all places you mentioned except Samui. ( I belief that Samui is more or less the same.) They are light years away from Maldive because these places are beaches while Maldive is lagoon.

Inside a lagoon means that you don't have light pollution and you have lot lot of fishes and corals at your disposal. Of course Maldive is expensive. Paradise doesn't cost cheap.

But sometimes, especially in rainy season, it will be much cheaper but it still costs. It only rains at daytime, the sky is very clear at night, as verified by my recent trip.
Hopefully it is planned for next Summer....

A place with lagoon is always my dream place for vacation, I know that lagoon provides a completely different environment from ordinary beaches, it is amazingly beautiful and outstanding. I love natural beauties, Saying truly I have been very eager to have a trip there (Maldives or Australia), often telling myself that at least go one time for my life..... but for this coming year, I can only have second choice.... :)

By the way, share a link with beautiful photos:
http://www.skyscanner.net/news/10-most- ... d-pictures

ultrarefresh
超新星
文章: 2
註冊時間: 週四 18 10月, 2018 04:29

文章 ultrarefresh » 週三 24 10月, 2018 04:30

我喜欢希腊。那个地方是我最喜欢的地方之一

回覆文章

回到「旅遊天地 Travelling around the World」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 6 位訪客