如果我就咁買左支ED80既鏡(當係SkyWatcher)
係唔係一定要跟返鏡(SkyWatcher)果個牌子去買個mount?
我知道有D牌子係同廠
我就係唔知邊個牌子既鏡配得上邊個牌子既mount
而家我知道Meade鏡可以配上Celestron既mount
佢地個plate係咪一樣
我有個heavy duty tripod for影相既
就係唔知可唔可以就咁裝支telescope上去
查實大部份o既mount都可以上到唔同牌子的鏡的,呢度我們講緊o既mount係類似tripod咁,有條槽,可以上dovetail,再用螺絲上實就得(咁上下啦),所以咩鏡都冇所謂,因為你支鏡加個鏡"cool" or hood之類就得。
我自己最便攜的家居觀星設備都只係ed80裝落個ball head tripod,加部dslr影下月亮仔都仲得。equatorial mount可加電追,可以追星,即係可以長時間曝光都唔走位。普通tripod就只可以短曝光 or 影星流跡,因為地球會自轉。

Rocco
原恆星
文章: 102
註冊時間: 週五 06 6月, 2008 09:42

文章 Rocco » 週一 09 6月, 2008 13:09

xiaoer 寫:
Rocco 寫:點解我問左咁多次都好似冇人答我咁既....

其實我既問題係

如果我就咁買左支ED80既鏡(當係SkyWatcher)
係唔係一定要跟返鏡(SkyWatcher)果個牌子去買個mount?
我知道有D牌子係同廠
我就係唔知邊個牌子既鏡配得上邊個牌子既mount
而家我知道Meade鏡可以配上Celestron既mount
佢地個plate係咪一樣
我有個heavy duty tripod for影相既
就係唔知可唔可以就咁裝支telescope上去
查實大部份o既mount都可以上到唔同牌子的鏡的,呢度我們講緊o既mount係類似tripod咁,有條槽,可以上dovetail,再用螺絲上實就得(咁上下啦),所以咩鏡都冇所謂,因為你支鏡加個鏡"cool" or hood之類就得。
我自己最便攜的家居觀星設備都只係ed80裝落個ball head tripod,加部dslr影下月亮仔都仲得。equatorial mount可加電追,可以追星,即係可以長時間曝光都唔走位。普通tripod就只可以短曝光 or 影星流跡,因為地球會自轉。
lol.....唔該曬
THANKS!
因為我打算買左支鏡先
之後先買個mount
我其實係怕螺絲位唔同或size唔同
明白曬
即係百搭啦
咁我遲下返香港買mount
Thanks again!!!

頭像
mmaannhhoo
主序星
文章: 229
註冊時間: 週二 09 1月, 2007 01:15
來自: 銀河系

文章 mmaannhhoo » 週二 10 6月, 2008 02:28

你說是用來影相,如果支望遠鏡係用o黎影天文相,無mount點追蹤到影,有無想清楚?買鏡先無mount支鏡只可以用來目視,買mount先可以用相機鏡頭影吓先.

Rocco
原恆星

文章 Rocco » 週二 10 6月, 2008 04:49

mmaannhhoo 寫:你說是用來影相,如果支望遠鏡係用o黎影天文相,無mount點追蹤到影,有無想清楚?買鏡先無mount支鏡只可以用來目視,買mount先可以用相機鏡頭影吓先.
先學左觀星先 =)
我其實係為左9月返到大學果面,果個好黑既天去準備
而家我用tripod既話可以觀星同埋影下moon
你都見倒啦
70-200+1.4影個moon真係好有限

頭像
David
中子星
文章: 1547
註冊時間: 週六 14 2月, 2004 22:53
聯繫:

文章 David » 週二 10 6月, 2008 08:50

I've seen that you've changed your earlier posts in not-insignificant ways. In particular, you now feel that shooting nebula is your final goal, not an initial one. Also, you intend to learn star-gazing first.

With ED80, because of the small aperture and small focal length, while it is good scope with high portability, do not expect too much out of it. The objects will be rather dim, and it cannot handle very high magnification beyond around 150x. (For beginners, I usually give them to see planets and moon at around 200x.) If ED80 is my only scope, I would always want more. Unless budget and portability are your main concern (not in your case), I won't recommend it.

I note that your total budget is $12000, and I think there are much much better choices, especially because you seem rather serious about this hobby:

1. Meade LXD75 mount (Around $4500-$5000): Tracking is good enough for high magnification planet shots. Tracking should be okay for shooting deep sky at low magnification because I've seen people in this forum using it. Polar alignment is easy, as mentioned by others.

2. Celestron 8 inch Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope (Around $7500): Can handle magnification as high as around 400x, although usually we use it at most at around 200x-250x due to atmospheric turbulence. The most portable, large aperture telescope that is very easy to maintain. Many excellent planetary pictures and moon pictures are taken with this scope. Therefore, it is excellent for both visual and imaging. If I only buy one scope in my life, this is the one. You don't need to worry that it cannot be attached to (1), because it can without any need to buy any adapters. The only thing bad about it is that it is rather difficult to see big objects (e.g. M45), that's why you need....

3. A cheap 10x50 or 7x50 binocular (Around $250): for learning the sky and for observing big objects like big star clusters (e.g. M45).

These stuffs have very good re-sell value if you ultimately find that astronomy is not your cup of tea.

Disadvantages:
1. If you buy (2), you must buy (1). A camera tripod cannot handle (2). But a ED80 can be mounted on camera tripod.

2. Total weight is a bit large. Need a car for long-distance travel. But with ED80, I can just put it in a bag and take a small tripod with my hand.

Rocco
原恆星

文章 Rocco » 週二 10 6月, 2008 10:47

David 寫:I've seen that you've changed your earlier posts in not-insignificant ways. In particular, you now feel that shooting nebula is your final goal, not an initial one. Also, you intend to learn star-gazing first.

With ED80, because of the small aperture and small focal length, while it is good scope with high portability, do not expect too much out of it. The objects will be rather dim, and it cannot handle very high magnification beyond around 150x. (For beginners, I usually give them to see planets and moon at around 200x.) If ED80 is my only scope, I would always want more. Unless budget and portability are your main concern (not in your case), I won't recommend it.

I note that your total budget is $12000, and I think there are much much better choices, especially because you seem rather serious about this hobby:

1. Meade LXD75 mount (Around $4500-$5000): Tracking is good enough for high magnification planet shots. Tracking should be okay for shooting deep sky at low magnification because I've seen people in this forum using it. Polar alignment is easy, as mentioned by others.

2. Celestron 8 inch Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope (Around $7500): Can handle magnification as high as around 400x, although usually we use it at most at around 200x-250x due to atmospheric turbulence. The most portable, large aperture telescope that is very easy to maintain. Many excellent planetary pictures and moon pictures are taken with this scope. Therefore, it is excellent for both visual and imaging. If I only buy one scope in my life, this is the one. You don't need to worry that it cannot be attached to (1), because it can without any need to buy any adapters. The only thing bad about it is that it is rather difficult to see big objects (e.g. M45), that's why you need....

3. A cheap 10x50 or 7x50 binocular (Around $250): for learning the sky and for observing big objects like big star clusters (e.g. M45).

These stuffs have very good re-sell value if you ultimately find that astronomy is not your cup of tea.

Disadvantages:
1. If you buy (2), you must buy (1). A camera tripod cannot handle (2). But a ED80 can be mounted on camera tripod.

2. Total weight is a bit large. Need a car for long-distance travel. But with ED80, I can just put it in a bag and take a small tripod with my hand.
Thank you for your useful information. Urs are very clear and in depth!

I like astronomy so much when i was a kid, but im not good at science, so i simply give up before. =)

$telescope + $mount = $lens
so....why not astrophotography =)

Yes, i have changed some content of the post, because im actually preparing for the time i go back to the University Campus. The place i live right now is heavily polluted by city's light. And im too busy to go somewhere north for sky watching.
Therefore, i bought a book today to learn the Universe.
No wonder why people are possesing at least 3 telescope....@@
To my understanding right now......
Shooting Nebula needs big focal ratio (f/4-8), and Planetary is opposite.
Since Nebula is too big, therefore, it require a shorter tube such as 80mm. And shooting Nebula requires some filter - H-Alpha filter...
And Planetary is opposite.
Am i right?
So many information pump into my head in these few days....@@

Does shooting Nebula requires a large empty complete-Dark area?

I wonder the 8" Celestron.....u mean Celestron CGE 800?
If Meade LXD75 is in stock, i will get it, it is just not on the list of the website of the company/store i will go to this coming weekend.

Thank You again~!

頭像
DTS-ES
中子星
文章: 1691
註冊時間: 週日 14 1月, 2007 02:29
來自: Madbaboon.com
聯繫:

文章 DTS-ES » 週二 10 6月, 2008 11:34

http://www.tomytec.co.jp/borg/product/t ... ruset.html
如果可以兼用拍攝雀鳥用就好 :(

Rocco