Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

文章 Chanlunlun » 週三 22 7月, 2015 18:33

Steve 寫:
Chanlunlun 寫:
大黃傻貓GARFIELD 寫:引死人啦! [水汪汪] [水汪汪]
Indeed it is what it is in Maldive here. It always has clear sky at nighttime, though clouds accommodating at days.

On 20th night there was another clear sky and so I have been star gazing for 3 continuous nights and haven't slept for 3 continuous nights. I am seriously lacking sleep at this moment.

There is hardship in star gazing.
May be, rarely, you need to pray for a cloudy night tonight in order to have a sleep... :lol:
Thank you, Steve.

Indeed the night on 21st , as usual, turned out to be clear with the milky way shone with incredible brightness. The Autumn milky way was so obvious in the sky.

So this was my fourth consecutive night, watching stars and unslept.

Chanlunlun
夸克星

文章 Chanlunlun » 週三 22 7月, 2015 18:38

Subaru 寫:This must be a fantastic experience, just walk a few steps to the deck which can use a 16" to watch the universe, with a comfortable night weather, can grab a drink immediately when desired.

Compare to us last time in freezing temperature at Xing Lung!
Indeed it is.

Sometimes I even watched with the telescope still inside the room. But given that the sundeck is so convenient, most of the time the 16 incher situated there.

The XingLong experience will become history. For future star trips comfort will be of first priority.

頭像
Subaru
夸克星
文章: 6693
註冊時間: 週三 02 7月, 2003 19:27

文章 Subaru » 週四 23 7月, 2015 00:33

Chanlunlun 寫:Indeed it is.

Sometimes I even watched with the telescope still inside the room. But given that the sundeck is so convenient, most of the time the 16 incher situated there.

The XingLong experience will become history. For future star trips comfort will be of first priority.
F&B must be million light years away, I guess.

頭像
Steve
中子星
文章: 1257
註冊時間: 週二 15 4月, 2008 22:16
聯繫:

文章 Steve » 週四 23 7月, 2015 14:09

Chanlunlun 寫:
Steve 寫:
Chanlunlun 寫:
大黃傻貓GARFIELD 寫:引死人啦! [水汪汪] [水汪汪]
Indeed it is what it is in Maldive here. It always has clear sky at nighttime, though clouds accommodating at days.

On 20th night there was another clear sky and so I have been star gazing for 3 continuous nights and haven't slept for 3 continuous nights. I am seriously lacking sleep at this moment.

There is hardship in star gazing.
May be, rarely, you need to pray for a cloudy night tonight in order to have a sleep... :lol:
Thank you, Steve.

Indeed the night on 21st , as usual, turned out to be clear with the milky way shone with incredible brightness. The Autumn milky way was so obvious in the sky.

So this was my fourth consecutive night, watching stars and unslept.
估計你去完返來, 對香港的星空都幾難提起興趣矣。

Water
紅巨星
文章: 401
註冊時間: 週一 23 6月, 2014 01:40
來自: H.K.

文章 Water » 週四 23 7月, 2015 16:07

Steve 兄:

根據閣下見解,看來鏡神大哥主辦的 "16 inch telescope will proceed PTC tonite" 將會停辦了。 [遠目]

頭像
Steve
中子星
文章: 1257
註冊時間: 週二 15 4月, 2008 22:16
聯繫:

文章 Steve » 週四 23 7月, 2015 16:42

Water 寫:Steve 兄:

是, 除非有特別TARGET, 例如COMET :lol:

Water
紅巨星
文章: 401
註冊時間: 週一 23 6月, 2014 01:40
來自: H.K.

文章 Water » 週四 23 7月, 2015 17:57

Steve 兄:

本人相信鏡神大哥會繼續舉辦觀測活動,但活動名稱將會改為 "16 inch telescope will proceed Maldives tonite" 。 [XD]

大黃傻貓GARFIELD
中子星
文章: 1692
註冊時間: 週日 11 9月, 2005 01:34

文章 大黃傻貓GARFIELD » 週四 23 7月, 2015 19:28

本人相信鏡神大哥會繼續舉辦觀測活動,但活動名稱將會改為 "16 inch telescope will proceed Maldives tonite" 。 [XD]
唔好啩?飛機票錢點算?

大黃傻貓GARFIELD
中子星
文章: 1692
註冊時間: 週日 11 9月, 2005 01:34

文章 大黃傻貓GARFIELD » 週四 23 7月, 2015 19:34

香港已經差唔多6日冇見陽光,落雨落狗屎咁,我隻杜蘇、5"折射不見天日,睇住 Chan sir 日頭陽光海灘浮潛,夜晚以星空爲帳,真係恨到流晒口水。

Chanlunlun
夸克星

文章 Chanlunlun » 週四 23 7月, 2015 21:01

Don't worry, 16 inch telescope will still proceed to PTC as before. Everything will remain the same.

This is not my first time to go star trip abroad. But this is definitely the first time for the 16 inch PTC telescope to go abroad. This is my fourth time to go Maldive.

I brought the 20 inch telescope to Maldive twice before.

BossKwan
中子星
文章: 1254
註冊時間: 週五 01 10月, 2004 03:07

文章 BossKwan » 週四 23 7月, 2015 21:45

You are making all forum's menbers too jealous to death.... [完美計劃]

... Looks like you are tiring yourself with all these daily and night activities, but we all can see you are so enjoying every minute of your trip even though no sleep...

You have paid a lot for this trip, 自然系玩盡D, let the sleep being done while get back to HK..... :D

One thing should be great fun. I can imagine how a wonderful experience is, the scene of how you swam side by side with sea-turtles under the crystal-clear water...or chasing after them? Who can swim faster?
Did you bring with you a GoPro camera recording some clips of video ?

Chanlunlun
夸克星

文章 Chanlunlun » 週六 25 7月, 2015 09:25

BossKwan 寫:You are making all forum's menbers too jealous to death.... [完美計劃]

... Looks like you are tiring yourself with all these daily and night activities, but we all can see you are so enjoying every minute of your trip even though no sleep...

You have paid a lot for this trip, 自然系玩盡D, let the sleep being done while get back to HK..... :D

One thing should be great fun. I can imagine how a wonderful experience is, the scene of how you swam side by side with sea-turtles under the crystal-clear water...or chasing after them? Who can swim faster?
Did you bring with you a GoPro camera recording some clips of video ?
Hi Boss,

Turtle swims slowly and you could touch it. I touched it and it didn't seem to be scared.

GoPro is too expensive, considering using only once in this strip. Save that money to buy an Ethos eyepiece seems to be a more productive option. (Ethos seems to be more expensive than a GoPro).

Nevertheless I did shoot some under sea video clips with a Lumix but surely quality cannot not match that from a GoPro.

回覆文章

回到「天文活動消息 Astro Activity News」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 27 位訪客