談大家的觀星習慣和模式

回覆文章
sbod

談大家的觀星習慣和模式

文章 sbod » 週四 17 4月, 2008 16:19

有些人喜歡預先列出觀察名單, 認真觀察, 寫報告; 有些人喜歡隨機觀測, 輕鬆地欣賞星空.

大家認為自己是屬於哪一種模式? 我屬於後者, 我當觀星係一種enjoyment. 我覺得自己好幸運, 有機會看到神秘的星光. 許多人一輩子都未必看過這些古老的星雲和星團.

頭像
johncamposhk
白矮星
文章: 742
註冊時間: 週三 02 6月, 2004 11:09

文章 johncamposhk » 週四 17 4月, 2008 22:00

喜歡隨機觀測, 輕鬆地欣賞星空.
放下平時生活急促既腳步
抬頭慢慢欣賞星空
[爽]

頭像
Subaru
夸克星
文章: 6693
註冊時間: 週三 02 7月, 2003 19:27

文章 Subaru » 週四 17 4月, 2008 23:51

理想的情況係:
1. Set晒auto-guide, 自動影widefield或deepsky;
2. 有一支大口徑除時可以用來目視;
3. 有一張帆布椅, 可以躺下來用肉眼或相筒睇.

Chanlunlun
夸克星
文章: 3847
註冊時間: 週四 09 10月, 2003 21:06

Re: 談大家的觀星習慣和模式

文章 Chanlunlun » 週五 18 4月, 2008 09:37

sbod 寫:有些人喜歡預先列出觀察名單, 認真觀察, 寫報告; 有些人喜歡隨機觀測, 輕鬆地欣賞星空.

大家認為自己是屬於哪一種模式? 我屬於後者, 我當觀星係一種enjoyment. 我覺得自己好幸運, 有機會看到神秘的星光. 許多人一輩子都未必看過這些古老的星雲和星團.
Dear Mr. Dobs,

Luxury is always my first priority. Why not ? After all we are the ones who pay.

I prefer go to a first class star gazing site, with a 5 star hotel. The 6th magnitude dark sky plus the glorious milky way must be feet away from my room door. There should be zero , absolute zero light polllution. Of course a big telescope is a must, at least 20 inches aperture.

Have I mentioned the night air temperature must be around 20 degreee Celsius ? Yeah, a slight breeze should exit to keep you cold and dry.

There should also be a small coffee table around so that you can enjoy coffee or tea ANYTIME at night lying on a comfortable beach sofa.

Hungary ? No problem. At a touch on the number pad of the phone the bell boy will deliver promptly delicious lobster or whatsoever fits your taste, at your expense of course.

Sounds to good to be true ? Does such place ever exist on Earth ?

Yes, it does. This place is called Paradise Island, Maldive. I had been twice to this island. The first time with a 4 inch and the second time, knowing that it is a 5 star hotel coming along with a first class dark sky, I brought along my 20 inch telescope. The rest of the story need not be repeated here, I belief you all know.

One last thing - Paradise Island located at the middle of Indian Ocean surrounded by nothing but only sea water. The island has its own generator but keep all its lightning fully shileded to preserve the dark sky. ( Apart from luxury, the dark sky is also part of the tourist attraction ) If you want to see what it is like to have ZERO LIGHT POLLUTION just go there. Of course you better be equipped with a big, as big as possible, telescope. After all air ticket and hotel accomodation is not cheap.

To me, star gazing is certainly an enjoyment.

Best regards
Chan Yuk Lun
最後由 Chanlunlun 於 週六 19 4月, 2008 15:55 編輯,總共編輯了 2 次。

observer
紅巨星
文章: 394
註冊時間: 週五 06 5月, 2005 15:37

文章 observer » 週五 18 4月, 2008 10:23

Yes, it does. This place is called Paradise Island, Maldive. I had been twice to this island. The first time with a 4 inch and the second time, knowing that it is a 5 star hotel coming along with a first class dark sky, I brought along my 20 inch telescope. The rest of the story need not be repeated here, I belief you all know.
感謝你的推介,有機會必定要去看看。

頭像
Nosneb
夸克星
文章: 2814
註冊時間: 週五 12 5月, 2006 13:31
來自: 中華人民共和國 香港特別行政區

文章 Nosneb » 週五 18 4月, 2008 18:02

我都好想去, 不過maldive太貴....

平平地的, 可以試下澳門的westin resort. 每間客房都有露台, 當然有茶几同沙灘椅, 都可以好寫意. resort位於澳門最南處, 大部分客房都係向南. 至於個天, 因為正正向南中國海所以南天沒光害,反而北天會有澳門自身既光害.

我上次去撞正月圓, 但係感覺都好好. 07年, 兩人連船飛包早餐再包一餐自助bbq晚餐盛惠大概2200. 都ok啦.

頭像
梅西爾
夸克星
文章: 3453
註冊時間: 週四 27 3月, 2008 14:04

文章 梅西爾 » 週五 18 4月, 2008 18:10

sbod 寫:有些人喜歡預先列出觀察名單, 認真觀察, 寫報告; 有些人喜歡隨機觀測, 輕鬆地欣賞星空.

真的是一言驚醒夢中人,
要是我,
我就會預先列出觀察名單, 認真觀察, 寫報告。

我是一個事事計劃好才行動的人。

ambcyli
白矮星
文章: 896
註冊時間: 週四 10 5月, 2007 23:44
來自: 敢教日月換新天

文章 ambcyli » 週六 19 4月, 2008 00:25

wa, Paradise Island... 
I like to plan everything before stargazing trip, but "what to see" is just depending on the sky condition

sbod

文章 sbod » 週六 19 4月, 2008 15:43

梅西爾 寫: 真的是一言驚醒夢中人,要是我,我就會預先列出觀察名單, 認真觀察, 寫報告。

我是一個事事計劃好才行動的人。
First of all, 呢類topic無分對錯, 只能說大家模式唔同, 唔好因為別人的意見而改變自己的觀星模式.

Chanlunlun 寫:
Dear Mr. Dobs,

Luxury is always my first priority. Why not ? After all we are the ones who pay.

I prefer go to a first class star gazing site, with a 5 star hotel, the 6th magnitude dark sky plus the glorious milky way must be within 10 feet distance from the room door. Zero , absolute zero light polllution. Of course a big telescope is a must, at least 20 inches aperture.

Have I mentioned the night air temperature must be around 20 degreee Celsius ? Yeah, a slight breeze is also a must to keep you cold and dry.

There should also be a small coffee table around so that you can enjoy coffee or tea ANYTIME at night lying on a comfortable beach sofa.

Hungary ? No problem. At a touch on the number pad of the phone the bell boy will deliver promptly delicious lobster or whatsoever fits your taste, at your expense of course.

Sounds to good to be true ? Does such place ever exist on Earth ?

One last thing - Paradise Island located at the middle of Indian Ocean surrounded by nothing but only sea water. The island has its own generator but keep all its lightning fully shileded to preserve the dark sky. ( Apart from luxury, the dark sky is also part of the tourist attraction ) If you want to see what it is like to have ZERO LIGHT POLLUTION just go there. Of course you better be equipped with a big, as big as possible, telescope. After all air ticket and hotel accomodation is not cheap.

To me, star gazing is certainly an enjoyment.

Best regards
Chan Yuk Lun
謝謝閣下的分享, 如果有埋音樂就仲好. :lol:
Food, beverage, music, 都好重要. 純個人意見.

sharkfin
星際雲
文章: 37
註冊時間: 週二 04 5月, 2010 16:54

文章 sharkfin » 週日 09 5月, 2010 01:32

hey i wanna have a visit to there too

which season is the best time to get there

and pls tell us more detail please, the hotel name, how much you pay, and what did you play

thanks

sharkfin
星際雲
文章: 37
註冊時間: 週二 04 5月, 2010 16:54

文章 sharkfin » 週日 09 5月, 2010 01:37

is it paradise Island resort Maldive?

回覆文章

回到「天文觀測入門 Introduction to Astro Observation」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客